Digital Event Brings top Innovators in Real-Time Production Together on November 10
Cary, NC (October 22, 2020) – Epic Games today announced Unreal Build: Virtual Production, an online event to showcase the incredible projects and innovations from film and television leaders who are pioneering new real-time virtual production workflows. Visit https://www.unrealengine.com/en-US/events/unreal-build-virtual-production-2020 to register for this free event, taking place online on Tuesday, November 10 kicking off at 9AM PST/12PM EST/5PM GMT.
Programming will include:
- A panel of top executives including Chris Del Conte (Amazon Studios), Lynwen Brennan (Disney/Lucasfilm), Girish Balakrishnan (Netflix), Shari Hanson (Paramount), and Christopher Cram (Universal Pictures) will discuss how virtual production is changing the game in filmmaking at the studio level – from creative opportunities for artists, to budgeting and staffing – and how they see virtual production evolving from here
- Renowned cinema creature creator Aaron Sims will demonstrate how his studio is bringing new creatures into feature films with Unreal Engine
- Animation studio AMGI will provide an under-the-hood demonstration of its real-time workflow for episodic animation, previewing its latest IP
- VFX industry veteran Max Rocchetti will debut content and behind-the-scenes clips from an upcoming Warner Bros. film, shot entirely on Italy’s first-ever LED stage
- The Mandalorian art director Andrew Jones will explore the value of virtual production in the art department from concept design through to final pixel
- A sneak peek at upcoming virtual production tools coming later this year in Unreal Engine 4.26 and a special presentation from Weta Digital
And more to be announced!
Register early for this essential industry event! https://www.unrealengine.com/en-US/events/unreal-build-virtual-production-2020
About Unreal Engine
Epic Games’ Unreal Engine is the world’s most open and advanced real-time 3D tool. Creators across games, film, television, architecture, automotive and transportation, advertising, live events, and training and simulation choose Unreal to deliver cutting-edge content, interactive experiences, and immersive virtual worlds. Follow @UnrealEngine and download Unreal for free at unrealengine.com.