Renderosity Magazine is devoted to the digital arts. This year (2019) we have published approximately 500 articles, reviews, press releases, series, and informational articles. We love sharing our passion for digital art with our readers. We thank you for your support!
Here are the top 10 articles that have appeared here at Renderosity Magazine in 2019. Each of these articles had over 1,000 page views. Our top article of the year is Warlord720’s (M.D. McCallum) review of Doodly, a video creator. His work is always great. Nemirc (Sergio Rosa) has two articles in the top 10 and gToon (Ricky Grove) has two as well. And finally, DreamWarrior (Barbara Din) is in the top 10 with her excellent article on Mandala Apps for Android.
Our hats are off to our outstanding staff for their hard work this year. We are all looking forward to serving you, our readers, even more in 2020.
- Hands-on Review of Doodly, a drag-and-drop video creator By WARLORD720
- 6 tips for creating a dynamic third-person camera in UnrealEngine by Epic
- Top Free Mandala Making Android Apps by DreamWarrior Barbara Din
- Review: Godot is a good light-weight game engine with ‘pretty amazing renderer’ by NEMIRC
- Creating Animated Materials with Shader Graph in Unity by Unity
- Review: Adobe Spark and Adobe Portfolio by NEMIRC
- 6 Weeks with Daz Studio: Week 4, Rendering in Iray by Ricky Grove (gToon)
- Renderosity acquires Poser from Smith Micro by Renderosity
- 260 Free PBR Textures Now Available for Download! by Ricky Grove (gToon)
- Using VRoidStudio characters in Unity by NEMIRC