AMD has teamed up with some of the industry's most influential gamers, content creators, and hardware component manufacturers to deliver a purpose-built PC designed for an exceptional gaming experience with smooth streaming capabilities and tons of horsepower to produce premium content.
At the heart of our influencer's PC, we start with an AMD Ryzen 7 2700X processor with 8 cores and 16 threads, ready for elite performance in gaming, streaming, content creation, and intensive multitasking.
We chose to mount the Ryzen 7 2700X on the ASUS ROG STRIX X470-I Gaming motherboard. This mITX board is equipped with ASUS Aura RGB lighting, SupremeFX 8 channel audio, and rock-solid performance.
AMD went with HyperX 16GB of Predator DDR4 RGB high speed memory, capable of speeds up to 4000 MHz and RGB lighting.
Of course, AMD had to gear up our gamers with the world's first 7nm gaming graphics card, AMD Radeon VII, with 16GB of video memory, a triple fan cooling design, and a solid aluminum shroud. It's ready to power ultra-smooth gaming experiences at consistently high FPS, in 1440p, ultrawide, and 4K.
This was all powered by the ASUS ROG Thor power supply, rated at 850W, with a built-in OLED screen that shows just how much power you're drawing and more RGB lighting. The cables were treated with custom sleeves from Mainframe Customs to any color and pattern our influencers wanted.
All this hardware was built inside the RAIJINTEK PAEAN-M case featuring an open-frame chassis and a tempered front glass panel. We mounted our graphics card with the RAIJINTEK PAXX-S vertical mount GPU Riser bracket and a set of 2 RAIJINTEK IRIS RGB fans. Once we got it all in there, we fitted the CPU with EKWB's AM4 Velocity water block, Coolstream radiator, EK-XRES 140 Revo D5 pump, hardline tubing, and Cryofuel coolants with colors ranging from Blood Red to Amber Orange.
Meet some of the influencers AMD has teamed up with:
- Fun facts: I've been making gaming related content online for over a decade, and in addition to streaming games and making videos, I also do on-camera hosting, currently with GameStop TV. Some of my past hosting work includes Disney XD channel, Riot Games, Razer, Ubisoft, Walmart Gamecenter, and more! In addition to video games, I am also passionate about art and comics, and one day hope to make my own. I'm Tomb Raider obsessed, my life has revolved around the series ever since the original Tomb Raider game from 1996. Other than that, I play a little bit of everything and have a blast no matter how good or bad I may be at the game I'm playing.
- Favorite games: Tomb Raider, Splinter Cell, Devil May Cry, Final Fantasy, Horizon Zero Dawn, League of Legends
- Drink of choice while gaming: I get my daily water intake requirements, and then some, during my streams. I try to keep it healthy!
- Social channels: Find me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube
Lee Harington aka PCJunkieMods:
- Fun facts: Thanks to gaming I found a hobby that eventually turned into something bigger which led to meeting a bunch of awesome people in the industry and building cool gaming PCs for other PC enthusiasts. I was lucky enough to have this chance to share my creative ideas, knowledge, and experience with the gamers and other people that are just as passionate about gaming and PC industry in general as I am.
- Favorite games: Battlefield Bad company 2, Battlefield 4 and Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare, Hearthstone, and Apex Legends
- Drink of choice while gaming: Give me plenty of water and coffee.
- Social channels: Find me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, Website
Brian Jang, GTM Manager at AMD. His postings are his own opinions and may not represent AMD's positions, strategies or opinions. Links to third party sites are provided for convenience and unless explicitly stated, AMD is not responsible for the contents of such linked sites and no endorsement is implied. GD-5