From July 10 to 15, Stockholm plays host to the thirty-fifth International Conference on Machine Learning (ICML), and NVIDIA will be there in force.
Recently, NVIDIA unveiled its groundbreaking super SloMo research at CVPR in Salt Lake City. Now, it's ready to show Europe how it's fueling the next big wave of AI discovery. At ICML, NVIDIA will be showcasing how its tools and deep learning research are helping to make the impossible, possible.
Visit the NVIDIA booth (#B02:12, Hall B) to:
- Take a peek under the hood of NVIDIA’s new DGX-2
- Discover demos showcasing the latest and greatest breakthroughs in AI, including Kubernetes on NVIDIA GPUs, Project Clara, Image Inpainting and more
- Connect with NVIDIA experts and explore how you can take your deep learning research to the next level
- Take part in our Trivia Quiz and show how much you know about the AI computing company for your chance to win an NVIDIA Titan V
- Collect your token for free, hands-on online training from the Deep Learning Institute. Worth $90, this token will unlock the resources you need to solve the world’s greatest challenges with AI
You’ll also feel NVIDIA’s presence beyond our booth:
- NVIDIA's research team will present its groundbreaking paper “Noise2Noise: Learning Image Restoration without Clean Data” at 2:20 p.m. Thursday, July 12,
Spot the Bot
When you wander around the exhibit hall, be on the lookout for a little robotic friend, Maryam.
Maryam is a completely autonomous robot, carrying all of the technology she needs to map an environment, dodge unexpected obstacles, and navigate different routes within her orange belly.
Using a combination of sensors and supplied with computing power by NVIDIA’s Jetson TX2, Maryam can map an area of 100m² in just 30 minutes. The generated map can then be accessed through an API which allows the team at Unsupervised.ai to suggest recommended paths, identify stopping points and give commands en route.
At ICML, join us in playing ‘Spot the Bot’ for your chance to win an NVIDIA Titan V.
To take part, share a picture of you with Maryam on social media, along with #spotthebot #ICML2018 and tag @NVIDIAEU.
Keep up to date on all the latest news from ICML and NVIDIA. Follow our social handles @NVIDIAEU and @NVIDIAAI, and #ICML2018.
The post Mama Mia, Here AI Go Again – NVIDIA to Talk AI Discovery at ICML appeared first on The Official NVIDIA Blog.