Reallusion announces the 2018 CrazyTalk Animator Animation At Work Contest. Anyone, regardless of their animation experience, can participate by animating real-life projects for business promotions, educational and training materials, how-to videos, animated comics, YouTube videos and more. Participants can enter by utilizing CrazyTalk Animator 3 to animate in 3 different categories:
- Business – Promote products, services, educational how-to videos
- Comics – Encourage graphic art designers to turn static drawings, illustrative art and comic images into animations
- YouTubers – Employ animations to engage channel audiences
Media partners include; Envato, Cartoon Brew, Renderosity, 2D Animation101, and The 11 Second Club. Prizes include $2,000 cash for each first place category, with $1000and $800 for second and third places, respectively. Additionally, contestants can win software prizes from industry sponsors like VEGAS Pro 15, VEGAS Movie Studio 15 Suite, and Affinity Designer.
The event will give winners an exclusive chance to be featured by media sponsors like Cartoon Brew, and be invited by Reallusion to become a monetizing Content Developer.
The competition is now open and closes on July 20, 2018.
For full competition information, including rules, please visit the Reallusion main contest page.
Since it’s creation in 2010, CrazyTalk Animator has enabled more than 200,000 users from over 100 countries to bring their animation ideas and projects to life. The Animation At Work contest invites everyone from all walks of life to lend their creative skills to animation, regardless of their experience or background – CrazyTalk Animator users include YouTubers, small and medium businesses, schools, museums, advertisement agencies, government/military offices and everyday hobbyists!
Reallusion is providing a free, 60-day version of the CrazyTalk Animator 3 Pipeline Special Edition ($299 value) for contestants to try out the full, professional functions. This version will allow users to:
- Turn images into animated characters via automated 2D bone rig tools.
- Apply vast professional motion libraries to humans and non-human characters.
- Animate static images by dragging pre-made motion effects.
- Use PSD in-and-out workflow for character creation with Photoshop supported files.
To enter the competition, please visit the Reallusion main contest page for complete details, official rules and additional information.