On February 9, Modo users can learn from the masters at Modo Live, a free Foundry event held at the Gnomon School of Visual Effects, Games & Animation. Presentations from the six speakers will also be livestreamed, starting at 7:00 p.m. PST.
Covering the 3D content creation software from a variety of angles, Modo Live will give a wide view into how artists and designers apply Modo to their craft. Each presenter will have 20 minutes to share their work with the live audience, before fielding questions after the event. Current topics include: game environments, jewelry design, cloth and hard surface modeling for athletic gear, and an animated parrot design.
The speakers include:
- Ed Ferrari - freelance 3D artist
- Andres Reyes - Managing Director, Boxel Animation Studios
- Yiris Hallal, Head of Production, Boxel Animation Studios
- Yazan Malkosh - Managing Director, 9b Studios
- Connor McCampbell - Environment Artist, BattleCry Studios
The Foundry's Creative Specialist Greg Brown will also be there to showcase future technology.
Registration is open now. However space is limited, so please RSVP as soon as possible.
DATE AND TIME
Thursday, February 9, 2017
6:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST
1015 North Cahuenga Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90038