Everything you need to know about 3D printing in 5 videos
Staff Writer By: SchelleFire
3D printing is the process of creating a three-dimentional obect in layers using a computer. Objects can be just about any shape or form and are designed using 3D modeling software and computer aided design.
Here's everything you need to know about 3D printing in five handy videos.
1. CNN's Laurie Segall explains what 3-D printing is and why it matters.
2. Or if TED Talks are your thing, Lisa Harouni gives this excellent primer on 3D printing
3. What you can make with a 3D Printer
4. 17 more incredible 3d printed objects
5. And if you want to use your 3D models
Michelle Willard, Editor of Renderosity Magazine | Former newspaper reporter. Recovering archaeologist. Political nerd. True crime junkie. Read her articles here