SLiB Browser PRO code was completely rewritten from scratch to greatly improve functionality and stability. Beside all features SLiB | Browser has to offer the PRO version allows now to export shaders or even assets.
More features of SLiB Browser PRO:
- quickly generate preview images by either rendering (shaders) or taking a scene snapshot (assets)
- SNR - embedded Shading Network Renamer for clean and organized Shading Networks
(all native maya nodes supported + most used vray, redshift, mental ray and arnold nodes)
- easy shader / asset rename function
- duplicate shaders / assets
- export with Textures (and set relative paths) - great for sharing libraries
- export Objects and use SLiB Browser PRO as an Asset Manager
SLiB Brower Pro is available for $35 and runs for Maya 2013 to 2016 under the Windows, Linux and OSX operating systems. Visit the DGDM website for more info.
[text from the DGDM website]