Next week, thousands of broadcasters, video producers and digital content lovers will gather for the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) annual conference. Just in time for the event, Adobe is unveiling big updates to our video tools for graphics and titling, animation, and sharing assets; support for the latest formats including HDR, VR and 4K; lots of improvements to video workflows; and more power from Adobe Sensei, our artificial intelligence technology. It's all part of a major Adobe CC product update available today.
"The newest Creative Cloud video release integrates the advanced science of Adobe Sensei to make common tasks faster and easier. All video producers - whether they're part of the major media companies or up and coming YouTubers - can now bring their creative vision to life without having to be motion graphics or audio experts," says Steven Warner, vice president of digital media at Adobe.
New Creative Cloud Power on Display at NAB
If you'll be at NAB, visit the Adobe booth (#SL4010, South Hall in the Las Vegas Convention Center) next week to see the latest video innovations and hear from industry experts.
If you can't be there, you can still check out all of the new features and updates for video:
- Adobe Stock already puts millions of video assets at your fingertips, including 4K and HD, all integrated right into Creative Cloud. With today's update, it's easy for editors who want to sell their work to add it to Adobe Stock and reach millions of creative buyers.
- We've just teamed up with Pond5 to give filmmakers access to even more stock video options inside Creative Cloud. Pond5 provides video from an international community of artists with themes like lifestyle, recreation and aerial footage. They're one of the industry's largest, fastest-growing, most exciting collections.
- Motion Graphics Templates bring the power of After Effects to Premiere Pro through easy-to-use templates. Users can add titles, animations and lower thirds to their videos and create their own motion graphics templates to share via Creative Cloud Libraries.
- Essential Sound Panel in Premiere Pro lets users make audio mixes and sound improvements that used to require a dedicated session by an audio engineer.
- Camera Shake Deblur in After Effects rescues unusable footage by reducing motion blur.
- Character Animator (beta) is now even more powerful, with the ability to animate multiple puppets created in Adobe Photoshop CC or Adobe Illustrator CC, and enable full body animation with new walk cycles.
- Team Projects (beta)allows Creative Cloud for teams or enterprise members to have a secure cloud-first collaborative workflow with new support for Dynamic Link and Adobe Media Encoder to streamline collaboration.
- Ambisonic audio in Premiere Pro expands support for VR with positionally-aware audio for VR-enabled platforms like YouTube and Facebook.
Adobe Sensei--A Secret Behind Smarter Video Tools
Adobe Sensei, Adobe's artificial intelligence and machine learning framework, is behind many of today's updates, and it's helping simplify all kinds of video processes. For example, Sensei allows users to automatically normalize audio loudness across an entire timeline with a single click, it applies complex algorithms in Character Animator so that a a puppet's lip synch is perfect, and it powers a video recommendation engine in Adobe Experience Cloud that can learn from hundreds of billions of online video visits to give audiences the most relevant content.
Adobe Experience Cloud Ties It All Together
Last month, we unveiled Adobe Experience Cloud. If you're working with video, Experience Cloud connects all the dots so you can create, collaborate, and deliver digital experiences across any screen at massive scale, and at the same time track analytics to help advertisers target the right audiences.