Maybe you're wondering about who I am, my background, what I'm all about. Well, you clicked on the right link because I'm going to tell you 10 things you probably did not know about your editor-in-chief.
1) I'm lactose intolerant. I bet you didn't, did you? I cannot consume milk, ice cream, cheese or anything dairy-related because my stomach will hate me. Ugh.
2) I make faces. I am notorious for showing how I feel via my face. You can usually tell what I'm thinking by my face expressions. It can be quite bad at times because hopefully people don't think I hate them. I'm not doing it on purpose, it's just what I do.
3) I'm getting married in 2 months. On November 6th, I'm getting married to a guy I've been with for 3 years. It's such an exciting time in my life and I can hardly contain my excitement to marry him!
4) I lived in Tennessee for a year. I started the magazine in Tennessee, where the magazine is based out of. But, then, I'm living in Pennsylvania because unfortunately my fiance lost his job.
5) I have a dog named Ollie. He's over a year and he's still as hyper as always! He's a dashound/pitbull mix and he's the sweetetest thing ever!
6) I have a BA in English and an AD in Journalism. I have 2 degrees and I'm proud!
7) I have 2 brothers. I've always wanted sisters, but that didn't happen. But, that means I'll have 4 sister-in-laws and that's a blessing in itself.
8) I love coffee. If I could drink it every day and it didn't make my stomach bloat, I would. I'm unable to drink it black, but creamer is my best friend!
9) I was in a documentary called My Millennial Life. Most people haven't a clue that I starred in a documentary about millennials struggling to find jobs. It premiered in Canada, but it's not available - yet - in the United States.
10) I love to wear nail polish. I'm obsessed with wearing nail polish. I often change the color nearly every day. Sh... don't judge me!
I'd love to hear from YOU. What are some things about you that no one knows? Let us know by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org